I had 3 babies in my 20's and managed to return to the same number on the scale after each and every one. I got to eat like a man and only worked out if it sounded fun.
When I turned 30 my scale decided to give me 10 presents. Count them, 10. Sweet little scale. Well the last couple months I've decided I'd like to return those presents but you wouldn't believe how hard it is to return them!!
What's my point and where is this coming from?? Well I'll tell you. Tonight as I was eating my salad and chicken instead of a big juicy burger, cussing out 30, I realized something. Next month I'll be 31....and now I'm speechless. There is nothing else to say.
Omigosh girl I just laughed my butt off!!! Darn you 30! You are gorgeous on the outside AND inside...you'll kick 31's booty!
ReplyDeleteI agree, Kelsey! And, jsyk, your blog is my new fav read....
ReplyDeletei say embrace the extra 10 because what you consider booty is smaller than most! :)
ReplyDeleteon a more serious side (because i know how much this really just gets to you on the inside ;)), when you focus on weight loss focus on getting into shape vs. the scale. meaning focus on strength training. youll feel good about getting stronger and with added muscle youll drop inches which usually goes hand in hand with dropping pounds. it may take you longer but youll get there. :)
Okay, you totally just mad me laugh out loud!!! You are beautiful in every way!!
ReplyDeleteThank you girls and I'm glad my tiny meltdown could make you guys laugh ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd Nicole since you are a professional I'll take your advise :)
hahaha....i hope i dont come across as a know it all. i cant keep myself from sharing fitness tips. btw....wheres the like button on this thing! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou my friend, are awesome!!!
ReplyDelete