
I don't know about you but I feel especially Cinderella-ish in the summer time when they boys are all home all day. Well guess what, it really is Christmas in July! I was reading one of my new fave blogs, Beneath My Heart (thanks Meghan for introducing me!!) and she introduced me to the most amazing chore chart you have ever laid your pretty little eyes on!!
No sense in me trying to re-explain the system when she has already done all the work!! So click here to get all the details on your new BFF.
I just set our family profile up and all the jobs and rewards are all assigned. My kids help me set it up and are super stoked to wake up tomorrow and tackle their jobs! Seriously, they are!
I'll keep you posted on how it goes (and how long they stay excited about it!)
I LOVE THAT CHORE THING! I can't wait to hear how it goes!!! Maybe it will work on Chuck...hmm....
ReplyDeleteHa!! So funny cause I totally almost set Ryan up a profile!
ReplyDelete