Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Did I seriously just become a blogger??
I’ve always joked about writing a ‘How To’ on surviving being the only female in a house full of boys. Who knows maybe this will be my version of that. Maybe it’ll be my journal to log what an incredible journey this life is. Maybe it’ll be my place to talk about how hard this journey can be. Probably not…that’s not really me. It might be my place to shamelessly brag on what incredible, beautiful and insanely hilarious people I have given birth to. You might get a chance to hear about my second life (the one I live while I'm sleeping). Or it could be my place to log my plan of trying to defy what turning 30 does to a mom of 3′s body. Either way, I’m jumping off the bridge and becoming…..A Blogger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!!! Welcome to the blogging world. You have so many great stories to share, now you have an outlet for them. And I do have to thank you for inspiring me to get back in the game. :~)
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! You're a great writer, Heather, & I can't wait to see where this goes :)
ReplyDeleteI love you and love that you are finally jumping on the bandwagon! Its addicting....now every cool thing you create or funny thing your kids say you'll be like, Oh I have to blog about this!! Facebook has officially been replaced...I hope you know that! lol :)
ReplyDeleteNice work!!!! I will be adding you to my list!
ReplyDeleteexactly what i need! advice on how to survive the overload of testosterone we're surrounded by. :) plus, i love the way your brain works, so it is always fun to get a peek into it.
ReplyDeleteThank you all!!! :)
ReplyDelete